This section should describe the characteristics of the project and the physical conditions under which the work was carried out. Specific items discussed should include but not be limited to:
• Structural description (e.g., H-pile with concrete cap, type of mooring, buoy description).
• Materials of construction.
• How is it used (e.g., material handling dock, free-swing buoy, etc.).
• Construction to be performed, design agent (if any), ROICC (if any).
• Tide, current, visibility conditions.
Was this article helpful?