Figure 21-12. Treatment Table 8.
2. Ascent rate - 20 ft/min. Rate may be slowed to 1 ft/min depending upon the patient's medical condition.
4. If oxygen breathing must be interrupted because of CNS Oxygen Toxicity, oxygen breathing may be restarted 15 minutes after all symptoms have subsided. Resume schedule at point of interruption (see paragraph 21-188.8.131.52.1).
Tender breathes 100 percent O2 during last 15 minutes at 45 feet and during ascent to the surface regardless of ascent rate used.
If patient cannot tolerate oxygen at 45 feet, this table can be modified to allow a treatment depth of 30 feet. The oxygen breathing time can be extended to a maximum of 3 to 4 hours.
3. Time at 100 feet includes time from the surface.
3. Time at 165 feet includes time from the surface.
3. Time at 100 feet-includes time from the surface.
Page Left Blank Intentionally
Was this article helpful?